Visiting KDES: We welcome you at Davis!
We appreciate and value the opportunity to be a part of your child’s life. We take all necessary precautions to keep our Dolphins safe and secure. We also ensure that access to your children is only granted to visitors that you (parent/guardian) approve.
In order to accomplish this, we only allow visitors that you list on the family and/or emergency contact tab in your child’s Skyward account.
- Visitors to breakfast/lunch, anyone checking a student out, and adults picking students up at dismissal without a pickup tag will need to show a picture ID, every visit, every time.
- Valid state IDs can be scanned through Raptor. If the ID can be scanned in Raptor, a visitor badge with the name and picture will be printed.
- If the picture ID cannot be scanned by our Raptor System, we will issue the visitor a lunch visitor badge.
- All visitor badges must be worn at all times. Badges must be returned to the front office upon exiting the building.
Breakfast/Lunch Visitation: In order to maintain the safety and security of our Dolphins, please follow the lunchroom visitor procedures below:
- ALL visitors must check in at the front office and receive a visitor badge.
- ALL visitors will eat at the visitor table.
- ALL visitors must remain in the cafeteria at ALL times.
- You may only eat with your student. Friends may not join you.
- You must be on the family or emergency contact tab in Skyward for each student you visit.
- Return you visitor badge to the office at the end of your student’s scheduled lunch time.
Thank you for visiting and helping keep our students safe!