We invite parents or grandparents to come to have lunch with your students that are in Kinder, 2nd Grade, or 4th Grade on this day…
- You will need to sign in at the office and receive a visitor pass or stop by the office for your pre-check pass.
- An ID/Driver’s license is required in order to be scanned in as a visitor.
- You must be listed as an emergency contact or guardian in Skyward in order to attend lunch.
- We also ask that you limit the number of lunch guests to two people.
- You will have the option to bring your child a lunch or your child may get a lunch from the cafeteria.
- There are designated tables where you can eat lunch with your student.
- You are only allowed to eat with your child, friends of your child aren’t allowed to join you.
- Adult meals can be purchased for $5. We ask that parents wanting to purchase a meal from the cafeteria enter the line after all the students have been served.
- Kinder has lunch from 10:50 - 11:20
- 2nd grade has lunch from 11:50 - 12:20
- 4th grade has lunch from 12:55 - 1:25
Fill out the form to let us know you are coming and we will have your visitor badge ready to go: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=Bq-N9Xj9lEiLzYEPY7TJYNRG-sBHWUdEtXs5qxW0g51UME1OVlBZRlFQSzlOSDlIVEIwNkM4UDBETy4u