Shay Smith, Library Information Technology Educator
817-299-7855 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours - Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm
Need a Password? See Mrs. Smith in the library or your classroom teacher for all usernames and passwords.
Library Information & Book Checkout Policy
Students in grades K-2 may have one book checked out at a time. Students in grades 3 and 4 may have two books out at a time. All books may be checked out for one week, and may be renewed on an as needed basis. Classes visit our library for checkout.Teachers sign up for lessons and research. Students may utilize our Open Check Out program, which allows students the flexibility to visit the library individually on a more frequent basis.
Parents, please help to ensure your child is a good library citizen and returns his/her book on time. Access to search for books in Davis's library may be done from the classroom, home, or the library by visiting the Destiny web site.
Library Resources & Helpful Links
- Symbaloo What we use in our library
- Discovery Education Streaming Discovery Education Streaming is an amazing resource for digital classroom media. Over 5000 videos, 20,000 images, 4000 audio files, 20,000 encyclopedia articles, lesson plans, classroom tools, and much, much, more!
- PowerMediaPlus PowerMediaPlus, is another great digital classroom media resource. Over 3000 videos, 20,000 images, 6000 audio files (including audio books, classical music and so much more). PMP even includes a Podcast tool!
- Teaching Books Time-saving portal to thousands of online resources to explore children's and young adult books and their authors. Immediate access to short movies, audio book readings, book discussions, and more.
- World & I School Cross-curriculum resource with a broad range of articles by scholars and experts in their fields. Includes magazine's full contents from 1986 plus weekly Spanish and ESL Programs.
- Seymour Simon A resource for science research Username: Kdavis Password: Dolphin
- World Book Web A collection of resources for differentiated learning including read alouds, text translation, video, ebooks, along with plays and skits to help build reading fluency and content comprehension for all ages.
- PebbleGo Research your favorite animals from home or school. PebbleGo features hundreds of animals, reading supports, games, and audio and video clips of animals in action.